Pedicures

Who on here gets them? Usually treat myself to one every 6 months or so.

A little fella or lass gets rid of all the hard skin on my feet with a cheese grater-like contraption. Going this weekend and can't wait.

I actually won one in a local raffle - offered it to wife and daughter who insisted I went ( a chance to take the piss no doubt)

Anyway I reluctantly went , checked no one saw me and had the works all free of charge.

I have to say it was wonderful- me feet have never had anything but a wash in the shower. There was sanding , rubbing , scraping, clipping , oiling and god knows what else. I thought I was walking on air when I came out.

Seriously - I d actually do it again.

I actually won one in a local raffle - offered it to wife and daughter who insisted I went ( a chance to take the piss no doubt)

Anyway I reluctantly went , checked no one saw me and had the works all free of charge.

I have to say it was wonderful- me feet have never had anything but a wash in the shower. There was sanding , rubbing , scraping, clipping , oiling and god knows what else. I thought I was walking on air when I came out.

Seriously - I d actually do it again.

Caught one.

Back