Peaky Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipper Tie?

I notice that @The Lonious Monk has rejoined us despite doing the work of the Human Remains Manager, PA to the head of security, Director of Imagineering, Toilet Attendant, Mail Room Superintendent, Grease Monkey, Vice President of Catering, Cloakroom Supervisor and Senior Executive in charge of Onanistic Design Criteria at his place of work.

‘Peaky Blinders’ is a British light entertainment comedy / game show featuring performers that utilise dangerously weaponised peaked caps as frisbees that could have potentially disastrous consequences if the throwing technique is incorrect. It’s very much like ‘Gladiators except the costumes are more garish.

‘Kipper Tie’ is a reference to the accent of the ‘Midlands’ region where the show is filmed and most of the competitors originate. It is the Midlands* strangulated way of saying ‘cup of tea’.

The ‘Midlands’ is an area of the country where all the Black people inEngland live. Which is why it’s also called ‘the Black Country’. The main city of the region is Birmingham. Which is pronounced ‘Brum’. Tolkien based Lord if the Rings in the Midlands - hence Middle Earth.

All this is true. Google is your friend. If you’re not busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
got a bit corny towards the end , even so still worth a watch , better than most stuff on tele

when is the next series released ?

Responsible for bringing some cracking haircuts into the mainstream fashion of the 2010s.

Sadly also responsible for people wearing baker boy and newsboy hats and thinking they look good in the 2010s.

I think it's class. The soundtrack kind of pisses me off. It's set in the 1910/20's but they have shite Soccer AM bands as the soundtrack.

Theme tune is good.

I notice that @The Lonious Monk has rejoined us despite doing the work of the Human Remains Manager, PA to the head of security, Director of Imagineering, Toilet Attendant, Mail Room Superintendent, Grease Monkey, Vice President of Catering, Cloakroom Supervisor and Senior Executive in charge of Onanistic Design Criteria at his place of work.

‘Peaky Blinders’ is a British light entertainment comedy / game show featuring performers that utilise dangerously weaponised peaked caps as frisbees that could have potentially disastrous consequences if the throwing technique is incorrect. It’s very much like ‘Gladiators except the costumes are more garish.

‘Kipper Tie’ is a reference to the accent of the ‘Midlands’ region where the show is filmed and most of the competitors originate. It is the Midlands* strangulated way of saying ‘cup of tea’.

The ‘Midlands’ is an area of the country where all the Black people inEngland live. Which is why it’s also called ‘the Black Country’. The main city of the region is Birmingham. Which is pronounced ‘Brum’. Tolkien based Lord if the Rings in the Midlands - hence Middle Earth.

All this is true. Google is your friend. If you’re not busy.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wonderful post. Thanks, pal. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back