Peaky Blinders new series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toned down? They're nothing like Brummie accents .
They're probably right tho given they would be part pikey and second generation Irish brummies.

I used to knock around with a few around Sparkhill when it was still a decent sized Irish community and they all had little twangs of Irish in broad Brummie accents. Anniething as an example.

It's on shark jump watch for me

Just a different level of villain with funny accents

They're probably right tho given they would be part pikey and second generation Irish brummies.

I used to knock around with a few around Sparkhill when it was still a decent sized Irish community and they all had little twangs of Irish in broad Brummie accents. Anniething as an example.
?? Yow pissed bab?

Loved it, fantastic episode

Chose the wrong women with Grace though - Whingeing as ever as he gets on with his job, he's a gangster you silly women - he has to do business. Also she shopped him in a Polly said, it'll never be forgotten.

May knew the craic and loved him for it :cool:

Loved it, fantastic episode

Chose the wrong women with Grace though - Whingeing as ever as he gets on with his job, he's a gangster you silly women - he has to do business. Also she shopped him in a Polly said, it'll never be forgotten.

May knew the craic and loved him for it :cool:
The horse tart took it up the bumhole, you couldn't marry her type in those days

:lol: compared to most TV shows I actually feel quite strongly about this - proper dislike Grace, hope she dies.
You sense there's a whole subplot bubbling under the surface with her and her uncle which will come out in the coming weeks.

I see Polly's lad also featuring strongly as the rising Michael Corleone character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back