PCA would back two overseas players per county post-Brexit

Never been the biggest fan of overseas players taking part in the county championship bit if they are going to change it to allow counties 2 I hope they take away the regulations about they have to have played so many international matches. At Durham I would much prefer a young up and coming talent who really fancies s full season of county cricket than some old lag who just wants to pay a short term visit. Two of the best official overseas I have seen at Durham where Katich and Love both uncapped bit very hungry and here for to improve.

Never been the biggest fan of overseas players taking part in the county championship bit if they are going to change it to allow counties 2 I hope they take away the regulations about they have to have played so many international matches. At Durham I would much prefer a young up and coming talent who really fancies s full season of county cricket than some old lag who just wants to pay a short term visit. Two of the best official overseas I have seen at Durham where Katich and Love both uncapped bit very hungry and here for to improve.
Yes, and you can add Duke Hastings to that list.

Yes, and you can add Duke Hastings to that list.
I think you may run into legal issues and I think that's based upon access for elite sportsmen/women and applies across the board to all sport not just cricket. Sports men and women need to show they have competed at the highest level. etc.

Not sure like.

I think you may run into legal issues and I think that's based upon access for elite sportsmen/women and applies across the board to all sport not just cricket. Sports men and women need to show they have competed at the highest level. etc.

Not sure like.
??? Duke is a past much valued overseas player who satisfied the above criteria. Sadly he's now retired from cricket through illness.

??? Duke is a past much valued overseas player who satisfied the above criteria. Sadly he's now retired from cricket through illness.
I quoted the wrong post, doh. I was referring to the thought of bringing in up and coming youngsters.

Back