Paul Collingwood pavilion

Excellent idea. Name some stands/ends after former players too.

Its going to be mightily confusing if they were to do this mind seeing that we've only just established The Trapdoor Stand,The Laura Wright Fan Club Stand,The Deckchair Casuals End,The Moany Old Gits Balcony,The Marie Celeste South East Middle Tier and The Gordon Muchall No1 Fan Upper Tier!!:eek:

Ok I suggest The Ottis Gibson End where he took the 10fer against Hampshite.:D

It's still called the South West Terrace on the website ........ hope the signage has been changed!

their social media is worse than ever like. whilst at work i used to use twitter to follow whats happening in matches. the other day we got '3 changes to the side as it starts here' no clues as to who the changes were... no scores either, absolutely pathetic

their social media is worse than ever like. whilst at work i used to use twitter to follow whats happening in matches. the other day we got '3 changes to the side as it starts here' no clues as to who the changes were... no scores either, absolutely pathetic
Aye. I mean would it hurt to put online what scran will be on offer the day before.... should I take a punt and just trust to luck or do I need to take something along myself?

Aye. I mean would it hurt to put online what scran will be on offer the day before.... should I take a punt and just trust to luck or do I need to take something along myself?

as ludicrous as it sounds i doubt they have much idea.

since that coffee van from last year disappeared as was replaced by a posh burger van i noticed it was the same lass who worked there as last year, then the next day it was a yorkshire tea van, with her there again. so i asked her what was going on and she said the burger van would be back the next day. the following day there wasn't anything there at all.

I think if Durham moved their details on the smb forum, it would up their traffic on the site.

We cover every game, incident and everything Durham in detail on here

as ludicrous as it sounds i doubt they have much idea.

since that coffee van from last year disappeared as was replaced by a posh burger van i noticed it was the same lass who worked there as last year, then the next day it was a yorkshire tea van, with her there again. so i asked her what was going on and she said the burger van would be back the next day. the following day there wasn't anything there at all.
Me and Young Trundler turned up the other Saturday before our game expecting to be fed by The Stottie Van and found it wasn't there. A mercy dash home to Trundler Towers was not ideal for my preparations in defeating our opponents that day. I was told they would be 'here all season'.

Back