Pat Nevin - Album covers

Startrite

Central Defender
Just seen Pat Nevin interviewed on BBC. Behind him he framed album covers on his wall

I could make out David Bowie - Heroes and The Go-Betweens - 16 lovers lane.

Anybody see it and could tell me what the others where? I am working at home today, so could only spare 4 or 5 hours trying to work out what they were.

Just seen Pat Nevin interviewed on BBC. Behind him he framed album covers on his wall

I could make out David Bowie - Heroes and The Go-Betweens - 16 lovers lane.

Anybody see it and could tell me what the others where? I am working at home today, so could only spare 4 or 5 hours trying to work out what they were.
I've just seen a snippet of the interview and could see Echo & The Bunnymen's 'Heaven Up Here' and Joy Division's 'Closer'.

Ex Man U striker Brian McClair has a podcast, and Pat Nevin was a guest on there a few weeks back. They just talked about music the whole time. Really interesting pair those two.

Ex Man U striker Brian McClair has a podcast, and Pat Nevin was a guest on there a few weeks back. They just talked about music the whole time. Really interesting pair those two.

That's because they are well educated and not a pair of nuggets.

Nevin is well into his indie music. Think he's well into The Cure.

Hasn’t mclair got qualifications

Back