Partygate

the mental image of those twats designing rules about how we need to live our lives and then doing the polar opposite themselves will never leave me. Absolutely staggered that Hancock is tolerated on TV. But in fairness we have become a nation of internet twisters. And world class butchers.
He got ripped on that SAS thing apparently. Personally I think it was a rebirth exercise for the gonk, in fact he did get pushed into the water in a sort of baptism sort of way.

Are you not embarrassed that you voted for them ?
Got Brexit done, seems Labour Wales were worse in the covid times with their lock downs etc. In short most folk had no option but to vote for the Conservatives due to Labours ridiculous approach to Brexit. Lessons surely learnt so roll on next election on an equal playing field.

Got Brexit done, seems Labour Wales were worse in the covid times with their lock downs etc. In short most folk had no option but to vote for the Conservatives due to Labours ridiculous approach to Brexit. Lessons surely learnt so roll on next election on an equal playing field.
That's not what I asked.

Did the Welsh government hold parties whilst the bereaved couldn't attend funerals?

the mental image of those twats designing rules about how we need to live our lives and then doing the polar opposite themselves will never leave me. Absolutely staggered that Hancock is tolerated on TV. But in fairness we have become a nation of internet twisters. And world class butchers.
Two-Jags Prescott likes this.

Did the Welsh government hold parties whilst the bereaved couldn't attend funerals?
Nobody knows but certainly a Labour type did the vice versa and attended a large attended funeral here in England, not quite sure what ultimately happened about that but it seems a large amount of piss was being taken.

Nobody knows but certainly a Labour type did the vice versa and attended a large attended funeral here in England, not quite sure what ultimately happened about that but it seems a large amount of piss was being taken.
You are saying attending a funeral is worse than multiple parties?

Back