Parliament Still None the Wiser Over Wreckless Gamble

Another esteemed cricket writer puts the ECB to the sword.

Is there anyone out there who still thinks the ECB can be trusted? Or that they are fit for purpose?

Graves should be in jail.

Don't think i'd mind a franchise league as much if it was being privately funded like how the IPL is. It's the amount of money the ECB are burning on it when they can be using for infrastructure, facilities and marketing the current T20 competition that's really annoying me.

You shouldn't listen to those folk then cos the split has been widely reported for a year or two now!

Several women's games on top of that.
I've just keep hearing this big thing about FTA then when drilling down into finer detail and listening to the debate in parliament it's only 8 games. I don't recall anyone mentioning it on here either. Less than 25% of games on FTA. Bit shit really

I've just keep hearing this big thing about FTA then when drilling down into finer detail and listening to the debate in parliament it's only 8 games. I don't recall anyone mentioning it on here either. Less than 25% of games on FTA. Bit shit really

It is shit, blink and you’ll miss them. We don’t even know yet if it’ll be on BBC One or Four, or perhaps even the red button.

Back