Parky should be sacked tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parkinson’s refusal to rotate the team and instead run the fuckas into the ground over the last 6 weeks and not replace those who were playing shite is coning home to cripple us. He hasn’t changed tactics or give the team a boost, instead continuing with his stubborness and one style football.
Fucka shouldn’t be anywhere near our club and I would sack the fucka tonight !

Cue the Fuckin Parky defence league !

Parkinson’s refusal to rotate the team and instead run the fuckas into the ground over the last 6 weeks and not replace those who were playing shite is coning home to cripple us. He hasn’t changed tactics or give the team a boost, instead continuing with his stubborness and one style football.

How’s the sparring coming on mate?

It was obvious 3 or 4 games ago that Gooch, Maguire, Power and a few others were all needing a rest. Add to that Parkys love in with Hume and Wyke who I think are both f***ing useless and we're getting what we deserve. We'll be lucky to make the play offs and even if we do, we'll bottle that aswell. 2 seasons running we've been level or close to the top 2 with games in hand and blown in both times. Utterly f***ing embarrasing.

No point until the end of the season. No one decent will come now. Finish the season off, re-build in the summer.

I disagree, promotion is almost certainly over, Parkinsons tactics won't get us promoted even if we somehow make the playoffs.

Get a new man in now so he knows who is shit and how to improve the team, if he even can with a budget of fuck all.

Calm down. He has had one transfer window and no opportunity to mould a team in his vision.

Every manager deserves 3 windows to build his team.

Let's not make this political :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back