Park View, Chester le Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beavis Butthead

Ive been reading the baby names thread and someone mentioned an old teacher from there called Mr Shakespeare. Can anyone remember any of the other teachers and owt funny about them?

Off the top of me head I can remember Mr Pinnock (Geography I think), used to see him at the match quite often.

Mr Lumley, a bit of a camp French teacher who I can remember sitting on his chair and the legs snapping within minutes of starting the class, no one could stop laughing so he just said "to hell with it, no one is going to get work done so you all may as well go!" :lol: This was in 6th form like.

Miss Molyneux (French teacher), I cant remember this but someone told me she used to get tortured by people in her class as she was tiny and she used to hide in the sports cupboard to cry.

Mr Hough (Maths), the lens in his glasses were so huge that his eyes looked massive and he was terrifying

Mr Stothard (Maths again!), canny bloke actually, he wasnt too bad.

Mr Smith (Art), soft as shite art teacher who pretty much let the class do what they wanted.

Mr Everett (Science), I remember one lad torturing him throughout one lesson so he lost his rag and ended up pinning him to a cupboard by his neck :lol:

Cant remember anymore off the top of my head.

Miss Greenhow, RE teacher - absolute honey. I took A level RE just to gaze at her tiny (but perfectly formed) tits for two more years. :-D

Mr Denton - camp old history teacher who did quizes all lesson rather than proper work.

Mr Panesar anarl, maths teacher again, he could be an absolute arsehole when he wanted to be :lol:

Mr Bean - English teacher who when he got married took his Mrs name and become Mr Kelly. His first initial was R so he went from Mr Bean to R Kelly.

Mr Campbell - Weedy German teacher who wore a bum bag.

Mr Robison - PE Teacher, used to take the ski trips. Decent fella

Mr Cornish - PE Teacher, his son and daughter both went to Park View as well. His daughter was fit.

Mr Reynolds - Cockney RE teacher and a complete c.unt to boot.

:lol:
Mr Bean - English teacher who when he got married took his Mrs name and become Mr Kelly. His first initial was R so he went from Mr Bean to R Kelly.

Mr Campbell - Weedy German teacher who wore a bum bag.

Mr Cornish - PE Teacher, his son and daughter both went to Park View as well. His daughter was fit.

Mr Reynolds - Cockney RE teacher and a complete c.unt to boot.

He was class him like. He used to stay at the back during cross country and encourage the slower runners but then shout at the people miles in front by telling them to speed up as his 90 year old granny could run faster, his gran must have been 90 for 5 years because he came out with this all the f***ing time :lol:

Mr Veitch was class anarl, he made me stand up for 20 minutes at the beginning of an English class while everyone was sat because I was a split second too late standing up when he came in

There was also the female maths teacher who was allegedly tapping off one of the 6th Formers - cant remember her name like but she was pretty smart

Ms Carnell, sucked off all the other teachers, especially Mr Sharpe.

Mrs Oakfeild, microphone heed.

Mr Wallace, ex pro boxer and fantasist.

Mrs Clarke, mini Scottish women with a mean temper.

There was also the female maths teacher who was allegedly tapping off one of the 6th Formers - cant remember her name like but she was pretty smart

Ms Carnell.

Ive been reading the baby names thread and someone mentioned an old teacher from there called Mr Shakespeare. Can anyone remember any of the other teachers and owt funny about them?

Off the top of me head I can remember Mr Pinnock (Geography I think), used to see him at the match quite often.

Mr Lumley, a bit of a camp French teacher who I can remember sitting on his chair and the legs snapping within minutes of starting the class, no one could stop laughing so he just said "to hell with it, no one is going to get work done so you all may as well go!" :lol: This was in 6th form like.

Miss Molyneux (French teacher), I cant remember this but someone told me she used to get tortured by people in her class as she was tiny and she used to hide in the sports cupboard to cry.

Mr Hough (Maths), the lens in his glasses were so huge that his eyes looked massive and he was terrifying

Mr Stothard (Maths again!), canny bloke actually, he wasnt too bad.

Mr Smith (Art), soft as shite art teacher who pretty much let the class do what they wanted.

Mr Everett (Science), I remember one lad torturing him throughout one lesson so he lost his rag and ended up pinning him to a cupboard by his neck :lol:

Cant remember anymore off the top of my head.

I knew all of them except Mr Everett.

Mr Stothard used to teach me rowing and would drive me home after because it was on his way. Can you imagine that happening now? :eek:

Mr Smith was my form tutor and blatantly hated kids.

Remember Mr Brown? I was bloody terrified of him, but he taught me for so many years that I understood he was taking the piss. And it was a wig, I had it confirmed to me. He died a few years back, he wasn't that old.

I was at the Park View centenary dinner in October and saw loads of the old teachers. Mr and Mrs Oldfield were there, Mr Mann, Mrs Horn, Miss Moore, Mr Panesar, Mrs Wilson and some others I can't remember. Mr Veitch did a fantastic speech and it took him about 5 mins before he started taking this piss out of Sunderland. Mr Thompson and the Head before Mr Thompson (can't remember his name right now) were there too.

My mate's godfather is Mr Brewis so I've seen him at their family dos now and again, and at the dinner. He's not been so well, but he's still a top bloke.

Was never taught be him, but when I was in 6th Form, my mates and I went to see the Rocky Horror Show at the Empire and we bumped into him in full basque, stockings, suspenders and make up. Complete with a tache.

Bunch of grammar school softcocks. Used to run away like little girls when the Herma boys turned up on their sports days.;)

If you mea Mr Driscoll I'm absolutely astounded that he's still alive. He looked liked Dracula back then with his cape.

Yes! Mr Driscoll. He was certainly alive and well in October, I presume he's still the same.

Mrs Driscoll looked by far the more fierce of the two, like :eek:

I knew all of them except Mr Everett.

Mr Stothard used to teach me rowing and would drive me home after because it was on his way. Can you imagine that happening now? :eek:

Mr Smith was my form tutor and blatantly hated kids.

Remember Mr Brown? I was bloody terrified of him, but he taught me for so many years that I understood he was taking the piss. And it was a wig, I had it confirmed to me. He died a few years back, he wasn't that old.

I was at the Park View centenary dinner in October and saw loads of the old teachers. Mr and Mrs Oldfield were there, Mr Mann, Mrs Horn, Miss Moore, Mr Panesar, Mrs Wilson and some others I can't remember. Mr Veitch did a fantastic speech and it took him about 5 mins before he started taking this piss out of Sunderland. Mr Thompson and the Head before Mr Thompson (can't remember his name right now) were there too.

My mate's godfather is Mr Brewis so I've seen him at their family dos now and again, and at the dinner. He's not been so well, but he's still a top bloke.

Was never taught be him, but when I was in 6th Form, my mates and I went to see the Rocky Horror Show at the Empire and we bumped into him in full basque, stockings, suspenders and make up. Complete with a tache.

He taught me how to make tea wine in chemistry.:-D

He taught me how to make tea wine in chemistry.:-D

Nothing in Chemistry will ever be as good as the exploding treacle tin. Sadly another thing that would never be allowed now.

He tried to make us call him Peter now. I just cannot do it.

Just had an invitation on Facebook - Mr Cornish and Mr Robison are retiring and there's a do on 18th July if anyone particularly wants to go.

I went to Park View from 2000 - Mr Sheivals man - the fat Art teacher. 'Go and play with the daisys Jonny' he used to scream at me.
Mr Stothard was my form teacher and all - decent blole - seen him a few times down Deptford and all on a Friday - decent fella.
Mr Robison is a swinger according to my mate like, got nee pics or out like.

Roseberry? Was that a spastic school that used to wear red football kits? Literally used to rive them about 10-0 every year. Embarrassing school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back