Pardew - ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest we could do alot worse, we've had Moyes after all right? I'd be ok with Pardew if you look past his Newcastle connection. He did ok at Newcastle early on, can only hope he motivates some of the players if he does come here, he has the experience over lower league managers so I'm not against it like most people are.
With my lot, as with Palace, he did well at first with an existing team but had no idea how to develop teams/players. Also seemed to use antiquated training methods due to the number of training ground injuries.

JFK added to the preceding lists

Last edited:
Look people. We are in the shit. We can ill-afford to have tits and cocks on here being an arse and starting to reject managers because you have a personal dislike of him. He is good. He has a proven track record. He will annoy the mags if he starts winning. Good enough for me.

The bloke is a despicable person and thats all im reading. Its difficult to refute aswell. How many other prem managers have nutted a player or called the opposition manager ' an old cu*t' ?
That's what Newcastle does to you, you become one of them even horses aren't safe remember

Look people. We are in the shit. We can ill-afford to have tits and cocks on here being an arse and starting to reject managers because you have a personal dislike of him. He is good. He has a proven track record. He will annoy the mags if he starts winning. Good enough for me.

No he isn't good, he doesn't have a proven track record and the fans won't accept him imo. Apart from that he's an utter wanker i don't want anywhere near my club

Seems some Sunderland fans on here are wanting Pardew just because Newcastle don't like him.

He's horrendous, plays rubbish football, ruins players, blames everyone but himself, he's the smuggest man in the world, and he has everybody convinced he's half decent. His record is absolutely terrible.

And speaking as a Newcastle fan i sincerely hope that he gets the Sunderland job, this board would be fantastic viewing.
Initially he'd do well, then the Pardew implosion would happen.
Logon or register to see this image

Crock... of... shit...!

The bloke is a despicable person and thats all im reading. Its difficult to refute aswell. How many other prem managers have nutted a player or called the opposition manager ' an old cu*t' ?
But Allardyce, as a person is complete sewage. Yet many on here seem to love him. It cannot really be disputed that in terms of character, Pardew and Allardyce are equally loathsome. But professionally, they both have qualities.

Man loves himself more than anything else. Definitely can't tear his eyes from the mirror whenever he's approaching the Billy Mills.

Proper chocolate.

But Allardyce, as a person is complete sewage. Yet many on here seem to love him. It cannot really be disputed that in terms of character, Pardew and Allardyce are equally loathsome. But professionally, they both have qualities.

Was it 5 wins out of his final 38 games at Palace?

I'd be f***ing gutted if we appointed Pardew, the bloke is an absolute wanker

I don't think there is any chance we will appoint him but if we did I'd seriously consider not attending

Cancelled out by just missing out on relegation in the penultimate week of the next one...

I did point out that after an initial successful phase he goes downhill at a rate of knots. He normally does start well....was he not the LMA manager of the year in his first year at the mags?

I did point out that after an initial successful phase he goes downhill at a rate of knots. He normally does start well....was he not the LMA manager of the year in his first year at the mags?

Took over December 2010, then won the manager of the year for 11/12.
Lost a minimum 19 games a season thereafter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back