Pardew - ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin hat on....
He's passionate
Seems to be able to get players playing for him
And can convince players to come to the club he's at....

I'd say a 2 year deal wouldn't be the worst thing ever....he seems to implode after that...

Couldn't give a shit about his past, big Sam managed those fuckers too don't forget and many on here including me loved the daft sod...

Pardew wont come if there's no money - Kevin Phillips will and so would any rookie - rookie its going to be imo

Pardew wont come if there's no money - Kevin Phillips will and so would any rookie - rookie its going to be imo
Kevin Phillips strikes me as too nice to be an effective manager, doesn't seem the type who can kick some arses into gear (like Zola for example).

To be honest we could do alot worse, we've had Moyes after all right? I'd be ok with Pardew if you look past his Newcastle connection. He did ok at Newcastle early on, can only hope he motivates some of the players if he does come here, he has the experience over lower league managers so I'm not against it like most people are.

Short has no clue other than to look to the managerial merry-go-round and pick whoever is most desperate for a job.

This would finish me off anarl, the useless **** already has me on the brink.

That type of feeling is what is known as 'Howard Wilkinson syndrome'

From bad to worse with this club at the moment. They haven't got a clue what to do, no plan and the choices they make range from idiotic to boring with very little in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back