Panini 2014 Fifa World Cup Sticker Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

Striker
I know some people on here have mentioned the possibility of starting to collect the album and stickers.

I can't say I was ever that interested in collecting them when I was younger but I have taken the plunge and bought the sticker album and bought 18 packets of stickers to kick the whole thing off. Who knows if completed it could possibly be worth money in future - it will certainly be worth the not inconsiderable sum it will probably take to complete it now.

The sticker album is on sale for the reasonable sum of £2.99 (I bought mine in WHSmith if anybody is wondering about stockists). It comes with 31 stickers to start you off. The packets of stickers are 50p each and contain 7 stickers in each pack. There are 640 stickers to collect including 40 special stickers.

"The new collection – celebrating this year’s world event taking place in Rio – will feature all 32 teams along with the world’s highest profile soccer superstars.

Collectors and football fans will be able to discover a range of stickers including special glitter stickers, featuring badges, official emblems, the official FIFA World Cup trophy and Brazuca stickers.The collection will also feature a Panini dedicate sticker."

Logon or register to see this image

If anybody else is thinking about doing this we could start a thread in order to trade cards with each other and possible swapsies (anar :oops:). This how these things are done.

Ha'way lads please - I was half hoping this thread wouldn't take this downturn but was always semi-apprehensive. :lol:

It was a 'football' based message board last time I checked. It's classed as football memorabilia surely. People collect fanzines/programmes/ticket stubs etc. It's surely a short leap to collecting a World Cup album/stickers. Serious collectors pay serious money for this sort of thing. It's not that much of a kid's hobby in reality for the money you will have to shell out.

Surely someone else is collecting them? I felt quite excited upon buying them anarl only to come on here and have my hopes predictably dashed. :( I felt like Charlie Bucket looking for a golden ticket.

Any younger members of the board interested in them - I'll bring my fatha with me to any swap meetings to ensure fair play and no cadging of cards. Nar - we'll do it via post if required. OP was wrong btw it's five stickers in a pack not seven.

I'm am deadly serious btw. 'Dan the Man and Peil have mentioned that they are collecting them on other threads - Peil has a double Yaya Toure already apparently). :oops::lol:

There's three of us! I'm going to start doing mine tomorrow. Come on lads/lasses if we stand the embarrassment of this season a few stickers in the scheme of things isn't going to matter. As the song goes ' ridicule is nothing to be scared of'.

Ha'way lads please - I was half hoping this thread wouldn't take this downturn but was always semi-apprehensive. :lol:

It was a 'football' based message board last time I checked. It's classed as football memorabilia surely. People collect fanzines/programmes/ticket stubs etc. It's surely a short leap to collecting a World Cup album/stickers. Serious collectors pay serious money for this sort of thing. It's not that much of a kid's hobby in reality for the money you will have to shell out.

Surely someone else is collecting them? I felt quite excited upon buying them anarl only to come on here and have my hopes predictably dashed. :( I felt like Charlie Bucket looking for a golden ticket.

Any younger members of the board interested in them - I'll bring my fatha with me to any swap meetings to ensure fair play and no cadging of cards. Nar - we'll do it via post if required. OP was wrong btw it's five stickers in a pack not seven.

I'm am deadly serious btw. 'Dan the Man and Peil have mentioned that they are collecting them on other threads - Peil has a double Yaya Toure already apparently). :oops::lol:

There's three of us! I'm going to start doing mine tomorrow. Come on lads/lasses if we stand the embarrassment of this season a few stickers in the scheme of things isn't going to matter. As the song goes ' ridicule is nothing to be scared of'.

Allow me to be crude just for second here young man.

Instead of flickibg through "swapsies"[DOUBLEPOST=1396994666][/DOUBLEPOST]Try flicking a ladies sexy bits

Edit and Parm. :lol:

I hope the three in question are older than fourteen years old. Anar I am. I'm thirty five years old. :eek::oops::lol:

Edit and Parm. :lol:

I hope the three in question are older than fourteen years old. Anar I am. I'm thirty five years old. :eek::oops::lol:
yes slightly older than 14:oops:

but I`m still gonna bring me mam to any meet just to be safe like;)

got card 443 zvjezdan misimovic to swap

I might get back to you on that one. I'll check mine tomorrow. :lol::lol::lol:[DOUBLEPOST=1396995581][/DOUBLEPOST]
Allow me to be crude just for second here young man.

Instead of flickibg through "swapsies"[DOUBLEPOST=1396994666][/DOUBLEPOST]Try flicking a ladies sexy bits

There plenty of other sites around that cater for prurient content.

Keep off this thread - this is serious stuff. :lol:

I know some people on here have mentioned the possibility of starting to collect the album and stickers.

I can't say I was ever that interested in collecting them when I was younger but I have taken the plunge and bought the sticker album and bought 18 packets of stickers to kick the whole thing off. Who knows if completed it could possibly be worth money in future - it will certainly be worth the not inconsiderable sum it will probably take to complete it now.

The sticker album is on sale for the reasonable sum of £2.99 (I bought mine in WHSmith if anybody is wondering about stockists). It comes with 31 stickers to start you off. The packets of stickers are 50p each and contain 7 stickers in each pack. There are 640 stickers to collect including 40 special stickers.

"The new collection – celebrating this year’s world event taking place in Rio – will feature all 32 teams along with the world’s highest profile soccer superstars.

Collectors and football fans will be able to discover a range of stickers including special glitter stickers, featuring badges, official emblems, the official FIFA World Cup trophy and Brazuca stickers.The collection will also feature a Panini dedicate sticker."

Logon or register to see this image

If anybody else is thinking about doing this we could start a thread in order to trade cards with each other and possible swapsies (anar :oops:). This how these things are done.
The bairn is collecting the card versions and has spares surprise surprise. Should of learnt from my days as a kid that they print loads of the same ones and very few of others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back