Panesar - Form is Temporary

Status
Not open for further replies.
The home test matches that you claim are green tops, a huge advantage for our seamers and where Panesar takes his wickets at 42 a piece away from OT?

Green tops whereby the majority of opposition sides either arent good enough or dont want to be here or a combination of both

Green tops whereby the majority of opposition sides either arent good enough or dont want to be here or a combination of both

Yes those - the green tops, where the oppo arent good enough, dont want to be here and Monty still takes his wickets at 42 a piece away from OT ;)

Must only be in England where we dont pick the 4 best bowlers

Every team in the world selects the best team to win a test match. When teams from the sub continent come to England they dont go in with only one or two seamers as India and Pakistan do at home.

Always nice to see Essex Boy tucked up, but this is up there with the best of them.

best spinner in the world he aint even the best spinner in England :lol:

McGrath best bowler in the world? Not even the best bowler in Australia

Waqar - best quick in the world? Not even the best quick in Pakistan

Tahir - best spinner in the world? Not even the best spinner in East Sussex!

poor old Monty gets called into the test side after we go 1-0 down evertyime in the sub continent and outbowls Swann in every game

Embarassing some of the shite posted on here about Swann not so long ago

England would never have the best spinner in the world playing county cricket for 10 years before being given a proper run in the test side

Panesar has his wickets at 23.5 and an economy of 2.86

Swann has his wickets at 24.5 and an economy of 2.70

I'm not quite sure who is outbowling who here. 2 bowlers making a big impact in helping us hopefully win a test series in India.

Panesar has his wickets at 23.5 and an economy of 2.86

Swann has his wickets at 24.5 and an economy of 2.70

I'm not quite sure who is outbowling who here. 2 bowlers making a big impact in helping us hopefully win a test series in India.

I can honestly say I don't care who is out bowling who as long as they both keep bowling well and we keep bowling them out

Class is permanent

Move over Swanny lad, Monty is bacK

Why does it always have to be like this with you? Confrontational. Why can't we just enjoy the lads play decent cricket without you beating your chest about anything you remotely predicted way back when. Even the sun shines on a dogs arse some days mate.

As for the Swann vs Monty debate. There isn't one because they're both class and they're both ours, we should really try and accomodate them both in every test if we can. Left armer with a bit of pace and bounch and a right armer with guile and craft, match made in spinning heaven. All we need is for one of the batters to take up legspin and get really good with it, then we would have the whole pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back