Panaroma on now

Mango killa

Full Back
What is your take on exposing loopholes? Can understand investigative journalism but it does not always sit well with me that puts certain things, ie how to get antique guns Into the country into the public domain.

I know people will say the wranguns will already know how to do it, but it was pretty shocking how easy it was considering my experience of getting a shotgun certificate.

:lol:
Italian bread?
Ha ha ha. Fuck it, i give up. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Gannin out to get mortal, have a few lines hoy up then stuffing my face with a greasy kebab whilst bucking a bewer in mowbray yelling, who is ya f***ing daddy bitch? Then stagger back home looking for a small weedy youngun with a topnot, shitcatcher trousers and plucked, shaped eyebrows and slap all ower. Fuck panorama.;)

I know people will say the wranguns will already know how to do it, but it was pretty shocking how easy it was considering my experience of getting a shotgun certificate.
I found it more difficult to keep my shotgun certificate after I had sold my guns ( legally) , I had constant visits and phone calls from the firearms dept asking why I would need athe certificate so I just surrendered it .. yet I’m in a position to endorse the said certificates ... the mind boggles !

Ha ha ha. Fuck it, i give up. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Gannin out to get mortal, have a few lines hoy up then stuffing my face with a greasy kebab whilst bucking a bewer in mowbray yelling, who is ya f***ing daddy bitch? Then stagger back home looking for a small weedy youngun with a topnot, shitcatcher trousers and plucked, shaped eyebrows and slap all ower. Fuck panorama.;)

and i made a right f***ing arse of that !!!!

I found it more difficult to keep my shotgun certificate after I had sold my guns ( legally) , I had constant visits and phone calls from the firearms dept asking why I would need athe certificate so I just surrendered it .. yet I’m in a position to endorse the said certificates ... the mind boggles !
Cheers pal. At last someone with some sense !!!!!

Last edited:

Back