Palworld

I introduced rhe bairn to this and he’s been hammering it, he’s got a base and a squad of pals but still exploring. The game looks massive and must have ripped off around 4 or 5 different ones but looks canny fun, he’s flying about with a Zelda type parachute at the minute and isn’t anywhere near guns or anything fancy like that. If they somehow manage to keep a licence it’s got the potential to be massive as they could just add things constantly.

I introduced rhe bairn to this and he’s been hammering it, he’s got a base and a squad of pals but still exploring. The game looks massive and must have ripped off around 4 or 5 different ones but looks canny fun, he’s flying about with a Zelda type parachute at the minute and isn’t anywhere near guns or anything fancy like that. If they somehow manage to keep a licence it’s got the potential to be massive as they could just add things constantly.
There's a manta ray type "pal" that you can have in your party that you can use instead of the gilder but also loads of proper flying ones, also a few early ones that have their own guns that you can use until you unlock proper ones.

There's a manta ray type "pal" that you can have in your party that you can use instead of the gilder but also loads of proper flying ones, also a few early ones that have their own guns that you can use until you unlock proper ones.
Cheers mate, just really hope his progress isn’t lost cos if it was me I couldn’t be bothered to start again.

There's actually loads of world settings, like increasing spawn and capture rate, XP gains and loads of stuff like that, so if they do reset it should be a lot quicker to get back to where you were.

19m already is mental.
Insane considering that's without Nintendo (who I imagine won't have it for obvious reasons) and PlayStation, easy doubling up figure if Sony gets hold of it and has it on their libraries

Back