pakistan v england 1st T20

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

starts on sky at 1530 today

will cook play and therefore open with pietersen? if not will pietersen open with keiswetter or hales?

lot of possible combinations for the world champions

Is it a pre requisite for all Pakistan supporters to act as if they are 6 years old no matter what age they are? :lol:

It looks a great batting wicket

That is a rule I didn't know I always thought you had to do it with the hand

Really on top but still expect Pakistan to make 150+

Shahid Afridi barely ever seems to get a run anymore bar the odd innings here and there, for someone of his ball striking ability, is underperforming with the bat

His bowling has come on leaps and bounds though but he burst onto the scene 'boom' boom' for his batting ability initially, stand corrected but he ranks two in the ODI bowling rankings

Shahid Afridi barely ever seems to get a run anymore bar the odd innings here and there, for someone of his ball striking ability, is underperforming with the bat

His bowling has come on leaps and bounds though but he burst onto the scene 'boom' boom' for his batting ability initially, stand corrected but he ranks two in the ODI bowling rankings

I think its just age, he's getting on a bit now mind. I know what you mean he used to be the most explosive batter going, now he's a damp squib. Agree about his bowling up there in the odi and most t20 wickets too iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back