stephen cartwright

Pakistan 1st inns 482

Australia 1st inns 202

Pakistan currently 37 for 1

Close of play Pakistan 45 for 3, lead of 325

Two days left

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan will ease to a series win

I think Finch is a good pick for Aussies, modest FC record but felt he should have played years ago, has the mental game for this level and would score loads in Australian conditions IMO.

Still can't believe they haven't picked Maxwell

Love Pakistan, so much talent in their country, think he was a 33 year old spinner from a small village who bats, and can also bowl doosras, took 6 for.

Pakistan 1st inns 482

Australia 1st inns 202

Pakistan currently 37 for 1

Close of play Pakistan 45 for 3, lead of 325

Two days left

Love seeing the convicts get dicked. Losing 10 wickets for 64 the shit kernts. 10th time since 2016 theyve lost 10 wickets for under 100 runs. Love it

Glad ive got it on series link.

Pakistan will ease to a series win

I think Finch is a good pick for Aussies, modest FC record but felt he should have played years ago, has the mental game for this level and would score loads in Australian conditions IMO.

Still can't believe they haven't picked Maxwell

Love Pakistan, so much talent in their country, think he was a 33 year old spinner from a small village who bats, and can also bowl doosras, took 6 for.

They are my plucky underdog favourites after England like. Love them me. For such a small 3rd world country with so much strife, its class that they produce so many good cricketers. Shame that no one ones to play them at home mind.

Fair play to the Aussies for batting out 140 overs for the draw - something our lot wouldn’t be able to manage unfortunately.
What I don't understand is how Aussies can do that when they don't play much 1st class cricket as I understand it whereas ours collapse like wet noodles in the same situation.

Steve James on the Aussie 1st innings
"But, believe me, the atmosphere in a professional cricket dressing room on a rainy day is very different from any normal day. It is when it becomes a place of relaxed joy and endless hilarity , as apparently was the case in the England dressing room in Dambulla yesterday, enjoying watching Australian wickets fall against Pakistan on television",

Back