Pakistan v Australia 2nd test sky 729

S

stephen cartwright

pakistan 136 for 5

Four wickets fell on 57, all to Lyon

Fight back on with sarfraz 43 and zaman 67 not out

When I watch Lyon, he appears to be bowling top spinners most of the time and hurrying the batsmen

pakistan 136 for 5

Four wickets fell on 57, all to Lyon

Fight back on with sarfraz 43 and zaman 67 not out

When I watch Lyon, he appears to be bowling top spinners most of the time and hurrying the batsmen
When he was here for the last Ashes he was interviewed and that's what he said he was doing. He should get some dip and done well it will be difficult to pick up the length.

Day 2 close

Aus 145 all out

Pak 144 for 2, lead by 281. Looks like the Aussies are going to have to bat longer than they did saving the first test

Babar lbw siddle 99. Would have been his first test ton

368 for 6 Pakistan

Lead over 500. This is only day three

Last edited by a moderator:
Fourth innings, Australia chasing 538: 78/5. Abbas 4/35.

Check out Starc and Paine's run-out of Azhar Ali in the previous innings. Almost identical to Bell in 2011.

Amazing stats. He's takes a 10fer in every Test he's played this year.

Think you're mistaken marra, he took 7 in the first test Vs crims.

Still outstanding though. Vaughan said he would get him out within six balls any day, Colly said he was the best bowler he'd faced in years.

That moronic git Boycott actually said int he summer that he will never do anything at this level with that pace

So much obsession with pace these days, its about skill

Don't need pace if you can land it on top of off stump ball after ball. He's like the new McGrath. Crims were standing out of their crease to try to negate his dippers, he slows down a few clicks and Rizwan stood up at the stumps. Fantastic cricket.

Last edited:

Still outstanding though. Vaughan said he would get him out within six balls any day, Colly said he was the best bowler he'd faced in years.

Don't need pace if you can land it on top of off stump ball after ball. He's like the new McGrath. Crims were standing out of their crease to try to negate his dippers, he slows down a few clicks and Rizwan stood up at the stumps. Fantastic cricket.

Absolutely agree. The best performance I've seen by England personally was the 3-1 Ashes in Oz, and we had Jimmy, Bresnan, Broad and Tremlett, none of them 90mph bowlers. Its definitley got over hyped in recent years

Wonder how long he can keep this up, some players to start fantastically well and fade when players find a method

That moronic git Boycott actually said int he summer that he will never do anything at this level with that pace

So much obsession with pace these days, its about skill

I'm glad a innocuous line and length bowler is ripping it up. 59 wickets in 10 tests at 15s. Plus the first time a fast bowler taking 10fer in UAE. Shows that it's not all about how fast you bowl.

He's a ugly fucker too. Pin up boy for all the normal lads lol

It was that indeed. Loved that passage of play.

Im glad I had this series on record.

Think the 3 t20s will be tasty too.

:lol::lol:

Criminal that like.

Absolutely agree. The best performance I've seen by England personally was the 3-1 Ashes in Oz, and we had Jimmy, Bresnan, Broad and Tremlett, none of them 90mph bowlers. Its definitley got over hyped in recent years

Wonder how long he can keep this up, some players to start fantastically well and fade when players find a method

Paks have only been picking him in tests. Allowing him stints in County cricket etc and maybe not allowing him to be over exposed.

I agree it'll be interesting to see if he can keep it up. He doesn't really bowl any bad balls. So we'll see how batters try and combat his urring accuracy. The crims like smoker said tried to bat down the wicket but was countered by Rizwan standing up.

Last edited:
1st T20. Crims 22-6 :lol: Keep backing away to leg and leaving stumps exposed. Paks keep hitting em

1st vs 3rd. Been a good watch so far. Aussie quicks are canny for shorter the format. But their gun batters seem to be have been found out by the excellent world leading bowling unit mind.

If the Paks win this series they would have won their last 10 t20 series. All over the world too. NZ, Eng, Africa, middle east, SriLan.

Back