Pakistan 2022 Tour

Paddy O'Dors

Striker
Anyone up for that one? 5 ODI's in October and 3 tests in December. Wasim Khan, CEO of the PCB is pushing for the games to be played in Pakistan. Kind of intimating we owe it for Pakistan coming over here this year.

It would be a bit different and not frightened to say I'd be a bit on edge like. Think Pakistan is only 'dry' for those of the Muslim faith like so that's a plus point!

Anyone up for that one? 5 ODI's in October and 3 tests in December. Wasim Khan, CEO of the PCB is pushing for the games to be played in Pakistan. Kind of intimating we owe it for Pakistan coming over here this year.

It would be a bit different and not frightened to say I'd be a bit on edge like. Think Pakistan is only 'dry' for those of the Muslim faith like so that's a plus point!

He's kind of stretching credibility there. It's a lot easier to set up a secure bio-bubble than provide completely secure protection against terrorist attacks.

Bet you a tenner you won’t go

More chance seeing me shagging Emporer Penguins mate
Be all taking place in the UAE next two years- even The Ashes is a possibility

The upside of no tours is I'll be minted when one does finally go ahead and I'll be travelling and living like a king.

I'm still a member of the Proteas Supporters Club. They keep trying to take my £2 a month membership but the bank declines it. I can still log in and get complimentary tickets though.

The upside of no tours is I'll be minted when one does finally go ahead and I'll be travelling and living like a king.

I'm still a member of the Proteas Supporters Club. They keep trying to take my £2 a month membership but the bank declines it. I can still log in and get complimentary tickets though.
A Man with a Plan

Or just downgrade to the basic membership.

Personally, I don't think that it will take place in Pakistan, too much of a security risk for a high profile team like England.
Despite the terror attack in Lahore last time, I think that it would be the best venue.

Go to the golden temple in Amritsar, then the bizarre border opening/closing ceremony at Wagah and you're in.

Problem is, as an independent traveller, unfortunately I think that it would be too risky. You could be a specific target for kidnap.

It could possibly be done on a very expensive tour, but even then, not sure how to guarantee security.

People who I've spoken to who've been there for the cricket, reckon it is fantastic.

If it's in the Emirates, I might fly in for one or two tests and then head off Eastwards for a holiday.

This.

Hope it happens though, be great for cricket if we go back there and everything runs smoothly.
This

Back