Page loading but not working…

Using safari on iPhone. The page loads up but I’m unable to click any links or scroll the page. It works fine using chrome app but safari seems to be the issue. If rotate the page to landscape the issue the same. It’s only this website it seems too.

Have you tried switching it off and on again?

Seriously that seems to be a common fix for iPhones hanging on a specific website (usually after OS updates).

Have you tried switching it off and on again?

Seriously that seems to be a common fix for iPhones hanging on a specific website (usually after OS updates).
Yeah. hard reset and soft reset. Even went back to an earlier back up to see if solves issue. I’ll just use chrome. Was really just to make aware in case others are having a similar issue

I am not aware of anyone else having the problem, but that might be because they can't click on the links to report it :lol:

No iPhone to test on here, but Safari is working fine on iPad (iPadOS 16.6)

Working fine here on iPhone / iOS 16 and Safari.

Try deleting cookies for this site or failing that Safari generally.
Done that with cookies. I’ve gave up with trying to sort it. Chrome it is.
I am not aware of anyone else having the problem, but that might be because they can't click on the links to report it :lol:

No iPhone to test on here, but Safari is working fine on iPad (iPadOS 16.6)
Aye works on iPad safari no bother. Just iPhone.

Very odd.

Deleting cookies/cache/data would normally sort you out, but it sounds like you have done all of that and more.

The problem has started up again for me too. Page just doesn’t load. Open a new tab and it works fine. Possible it’s not the same problem as the OP but the timing is coincidental.

Back