Packages to go to Perth in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinking about sending YVOR for the test. Accommodation would be no bother anybody got any advice

bring a wide brimmed hat,sunny,s,suncream factor50+,insect repellent...and LODASA MONEY!expect to pay$11.50 a pint....:eek:i live in perth...:lol: and bring a nurse so she can revive you when you pay the bar tab....food etc is expensive in the pubs and restaurants..i assume you will be all meeting up at the LUCKY SHAG BAR?thats the barmy army usual meet up joint.. and where we watch the scum derby,s

Last edited:
Tooty,
Perth W.A. SAFC Branch should meet up with some Mackems coming over for the cricket.
Perth is great but is expensive. Top up your selves with your duty free alcohol before paying 7 pound a pint.
Only alowed 50 cigs into Australia now.

i said this before about all meeting up and was told cricket is for puffs, anyway i will be going, happy to help out fellow safc fans with tickets, plans etc

Fuck me VOR, I wish you were my dad. You can send me too if you want to look after him! As for the best package - use a Jiffy bag and send him Recorded Airmail.

Fuck me VOR, I wish you were my dad. You can send me too if you want to look after him! As for the best package - use a Jiffy bag and send him Recorded Airmail.

still tempted to go over to melbourne for the test match on boxing day, brother lives in melbourne so no bother getting tickets and digs. that said i also want to go over to watch the british lions in june........

the loss of poledancer is shown, when these threads come on.

he would have had plenty of advice etc, on next winter :cry:

I had a look at prices for flights for the Perth and Adelaide tests. I wished I hadn't. £820 was the cheapest for Adelaide with Singapore Airlines from LHR. Emirates was over a grand for the same test flying from Sunderland North. BA was over a grand too and for the Perth test I gave up after seeing that BA had no economy seats left and premium economy was £1100 each way. :eek:

Might wait for the ODI dates before deciding on whether I go for a test or a couple of ODI's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back