P90x

• Thread starter InTheSunsheeeeeine
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InTheSunsheeeeeine

Anybody done this? I'm halfway through, and I can easily say its one of the best things I've done! Lost a stone and a half (was 13/6) and you can defo see the change in the body tone. Give you great meal plans, and the workouts are class. Highly recommended

Anybody done this? I'm halfway through, and I can easily say its one of the best things I've done! Lost a stone and a half (was 13/6) and you can defo see the change in the body tone. Give you great meal plans, and the workouts are class. Highly recommended

Not done p90x, but im 3 weeks into insanity. Its bloody hard (probably because im an out of shape fat bastard) but i enjoy it, lost a stone so far, and i can see a change

i've not strictly done it, but my mate gave me the videos a few weeks ago and i've taken some of the ideas out of it and added it into my gym routine.

I certainly know i've had a workout now, thought i was gonna throw up in the shower the other night.

i've not strictly done it, but my mate gave me the videos a few weeks ago and i've taken some of the ideas out of it and added it into my gym routine.

I certainly know i've had a workout now, thought i was gonna throw up in the shower the other night.

The first time I finished the plyometrics workout I thought I was Gunna pass out! Felt really sick. Didn't think it was Gunna get worse until I done the Yoga one! I had to pack in after 30mins, combination of not being able to angle my body in such a way and being completely fucked. Couple of month down the line and there is still stuff I can't do, but you get better!

I've done it fully twice.
Some great workouts that are a lot of fun but Horton can get on your tits (pecs!!) after a while. Ab Ripper X is a killer.

I still go back to it 3 or 4 times a month as a change from the gym and weights.

Not done p90x, but im 3 weeks into insanity. Its bloody hard (probably because im an out of shape fat bastard) but i enjoy it, lost a stone so far, and i can see a change

What kind of equipment do you need for it? Is it pretty minimal?

What is it? How much does it cost?

Basically It's a three month diet and fitness plan to help you loose weight and get toned up. There are different discs, such as chest, arms, abs, plyometrics, yoga to get you there!

There are three different plans to choose from.- classic, size or lean. So you can adapt in to whatever suits you.

This also works for tr meal plans as well. There are three different levels, each one for different people.

Think I paied about £99 for it mate off eBay. Comes with everything. Obviously it requires you to stick with te meals and try to limit alcohol consumption. (for me that was the hardest)

Basically It's a three month diet and fitness plan to help you loose weight and get toned up. There are different discs, such as chest, arms, abs, plyometrics, yoga to get you there!

There are three different plans to choose from.- classic, size or lean. So you can adapt in to whatever suits you.

This also works for tr meal plans as well. There are three different levels, each one for different people.

Think I paied about £99 for it mate off eBay. Comes with everything. Obviously it requires you to stick with te meals and try to limit alcohol consumption. (for me that was the hardest)
Oof, google torrent like

What I'll do tonight when I get in is I'll post the diet plan that they use, might be helpful for some people

I did the p90 (not x) fat loss last night, was absolutely knackered !

What I'll do tonight when I get in is I'll post the diet plan that they use, might be helpful for some people

Below is a link to the diet plan (.PDF):

http://www.teambeachbody.com/home/-/dl_get_file/32ea4c06-2287-4660-8adc-8db758929d28

What kind of equipment do you need for it? Is it pretty minimal?

I think it is minimal. If you have a garage then just put a weight bar across the rafters for pull ups. Everyone can find a chair for exercises and some dumbells(this will costs the most). Get secondhand ones and it is much cheaper than a gym membership. Just starting it for the second time, picke up an injury doing the yoga. The Yoga is the hardest of all the workouts for me and I unseated a rib over stretching. I am old though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back