Ozturk must not be selected for play off matches.

Ozturk was written off by us all. Has a real prospect and head and shoulders above what we have got.
Wonder why Ross kept him out for that long with the disastrous performances of others?

Ozturk was written off by us all. Has a real prospect and head and shoulders above what we have got.
Wonder why Ross kept him out for that long with the disastrous performances of others?
I think playing the 4231 with Maja we found a good run of form; Baldwin & Flan being pretty mobile looked they were forming a decent partnership, but in reality they were poor without the protection of 2 defensive midfielders.
Ozturk has stepped up well and nailed the position as his own, and I now really believe we have found our best formation in a 433 and our 1st choice defence and midfield.

I think playing the 4231 with Maja we found a good run of form; Baldwin & Flan being pretty mobile looked they were forming a decent partnership, but in reality they were poor without the protection of 2 defensive midfielders.
Ozturk has stepped up well and nailed the position as his own, and I now really believe we have found our best formation in a 433 and our 1st choice defence and midfield.
I felt like we muddled through the last game. Certainly not good football.
But hope we can muddle through again at Wembley

Flanagan looks more comfortable with Ozzie beside him

We can’t possibly play that midfield without a lead to defend. We were very compact but as a result offered little threat imo

What's our first choice midfield?

Back