Ozark........

Ruth is brilliant. Best character on it imo like.
Really want her to do well. I’ve enjoyed the second series but found it very dark.

It was dark. And I thought at one point it was mimicking Breaking bad a bit too much but overall I thought it was great.
Agree on Ruth. I think she can become a major player now but despite hating her father she’s not going to be happy about what they did.

It certainly keeps you on your toes plot wise....it's as dark a show as I've watched..season 1 episode 1 is as good a 1st episode I've seen...

Lost interest about 2/3 of the way through series 1. Didn't like the writing, felt like Jason Bateman directing the episodes was just cringey, like he was trying to make his character such a badass and it felt bit forced

Loved it. Apart from Better Call Saul, it is the best television I have watched in a long time.
Fascinating watching it as a writer to see how they kept raising the stakes and keeping it plausible.

Only slight quibble was the baby story. It was clear as soon as Mason appeared with the baby and the Snells started talking about wanting a family that it would end up there. Not sure I quite accepted that it was left in Jonah's care 90% of the time (despite him being at school) and how it all panned out. The fact that I accepted all the other potentially more ridiculous storylines shows how good the writing was.

Loved it. Apart from Better Call Saul, it is the best television I have watched in a long time.
Fascinating watching it as a writer to see how they kept raising the stakes and keeping it plausible.

Only slight quibble was the baby story. It was clear as soon as Mason appeared with the baby and the Snells started talking about wanting a family that it would end up there. Not sure I quite accepted that it was left in Jonah's care 90% of the time (despite him being at school) and how it all panned out. The fact that I accepted all the other potentially more ridiculous storylines shows how good the writing was.

If only we had a spoiler alert function on here :lol:

Back