Oxford weather thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

On my way towards London. The further towards there you get, the worse the wind and rain is. Just so travellers know, there's a Royal British Legion club not far from the ground that will welcome away fans and will let you park up for the match if you've come down by car.

Did Porterfield make his debut against the mags, I seem to remember Baxter went to Forest and we got Poterfield from Raith next day?

Did he do much for us mate?
Bet there was people kicking off about signing a lad From Raith

Did he do much for us mate?
Bet there was people kicking off about signing a lad Fromm Raith
Stepping from Scottish football to English football in them days wasnt such a big deal.He had a decent game against Jim Iley and Keith Kettleborough in their midfield

Reactions: MSC
It's Diana Ross.
Walking in the rain with the one you lurv Love Unlimted/Barry White
Retired 9 years ago :) ...got a bit sick of Sydney after 35 years so bought a Backpackers in New Zealand 3 years ago... getting a bit tired of it, as it's a bit of work.
rustynailbackpackers.co.nz
So selling up and just going to be travelling the World in a group of performing acrobats ;)
Divent fall off the trapeze then.
I had a flash back, did we go to Liverpool Odeon to see the Supremes early 70s seem to remember hitch hiking

Last edited:
Walking in the rain with the one you lurv Love Unlimted/Barry White

Divent fall off the trapeze then.
I had a flash back, did we go to Liverpool Odeon to see the Supremes early 70s seem to remember hitch hiking

Remember going to Liverpool for the concert Supremes and the Four Tops I think but no idea how we got there..... I can remember hitchhiking to a fair few games in the 70s though.

Remember going to Liverpool for the concert Supremes and the Four Tops I think but no idea how we got there..... I can remember hitchhiking to a fair few games in the 70s though.
Labi Sifri and Bob Miller and the Miller men were the warm up acts

Eastbourne Express service to London Victoria part of the journey no problems.

The 09.20 Paddington to Oxford service looking fine too - it's the return journey back after the match that could/will be the problem.

Victoria Station, the concourse and tube was earily quiet this morning and not its usual buzz on a Saturday...people obviously not traveling if they don't have to.

Safe journey to all those making the trip today 👍 FTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back