Oxford injury problems....

Will have to be the same two as Saturday.
Zeki Fryers and a Odimayo a trialist who we signed in pre season. Had an excellent game Saturday, a little raw but Wellens reckons he will work with him and become a real talent. Physically strong with pace.
Baudry out a few more weeks.
Conroy Captain long term should be back next month.
Broadbent injured and told this week he needs to go.
Curran simply not good enough and non league at best.

Would take a point.
Next week at least two more players in that will help.
Reckon a further two will follow these.
Odimayo wouldn't be any f***ing good to us then would he...................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

For us, Ruffels (LB), Gorrin (CM) + Sykes (CM/RW) are the only starters listed. First two definitely won't play, Sykes is a maybe.

Quite suprised at the pessimism I've seen from a sizeable amount of you about the upcoming game, is usually always close when we play and I'd expect the same again Saturday.

Its also quite pleasing to see some complain about our shithousery; I definitely think we're too 'nice' at times against most teams. I'd take it as a complaint that you're one of the only teams we look to be playing for draws against when we play you away, I think you'd struggle to find another team who thought we did a lot of time wasting etc.
Robinson is a lying fucker though, and Oxford have been embarrassing the way they have gone on when we have played them in recent seasons. I find comfort that Sunderland are only embarrassing because we are shit at football

Back