Outstanding today

Other than the first 10 minutes, I thought we absolutely bossed the game. There was a period where Jobe must’ve played about thirteen 1-2’s with various players, from wide right, centre midfield and the edge of their box. Was so enjoyable to watch.

Every player looked a step up from the last couple of months and should be proud of their performances. Cardiff never really had a sniff and I never thought we were going to gift them a goal like we’ve done in recent weeks.

Games like today make it really easy to support the team.

Other than the first 10 minutes, I thought we absolutely bossed the game. There was a period where Jobe must’ve played about thirteen 1-2’s with various players, from wide right, centre midfield and the edge of their box. Was so enjoyable to watch.

Every player looked a step up from the last couple of months and should be proud of their performances. Cardiff never really had a sniff and I never thought we were going to gift them a goal like we’ve done in recent weeks.

Games like today make it really easy to support the team.
Very good! yes!outstanding no !to get outstanding they need to be scoring half of those chances ..should have been 6:0

Is it as simple as that?

Jobe has been awful for most part of the season. I thought rigg made a difference.

🙄
He hasn’t like

And he should have been upfront all year instead of trying the other 3 who are beyond shite

The extra mid nearly got us up last year

Best games this year have been without a striker

It’s been so obvious that the head coaches have been told to play the 4 strikers ...whilst Jobe is the best striker in the club has been trying to play a role week in week out which a seasoned professional would struggle to deal with, and we have known it since the Southampton game at home.

....yet he has still been one of our best players in terms of game contribution be it goals, possession, distance covered, set piece defending etc.

Last edited:
Funny how nobody jumps down your throat when you post something positive😆
He has posted it in the early hours of the morning like!
Is it as simple as that?

Jobe has been awful for most part of the season. I thought rigg made a difference.
Harsh. He had an excellent start. He looked like a complete beast at 17 year old. We’ve mismanaged him massively by playing him for so many minutes. Yesterday was reminiscent of earlier in the season.

But in between he’s looked leggy & at times looked like he was starting to second guess himself rather than playing with freedom.

Last edited:
The inconsistency of youth along with low on confidence lately woukd only take something to turn that and the one today was it , these are good players , the model isn’t wrong , it just needs flexibility to bring the balance back and these youngens will thrive
Yes , the inconsistency of youth, but it has been well documented letting Pritchard go and injury to Evans has had a huge impact when the youngsters run out of ideas & their exhuberence wanes.

As you say, first 10 minutes were a concern and a very soft penalty changed the game but from that point on we were excellent. Very disciplined shape out of possession which was nice to see and limited Cardiff to next to nothing even when they threw their big lads on. O’Nien and Ballard handled those very well. First time in ages I haven’t been remotely concerned watching us

Back