Outnumbering home fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTF

Full Back
Looks like Blackpool fans are going to be outnumbered by about 5 to 1 on Tuesday.

Which has got me thinking about the times where our support has outnumbered home fans over the years:

York
Hull
Grimsby
Carlisle
Notts County
Rotherham
Barnsley
Burnley
Cardiff
Wrexham
Swindon
Wimbledon

Any more I've missed?

Looks like Blackpool fans are going to be outnumbered by about 5 to 1 on Tuesday.

Which has got me thinking about the times where our support has outnumbered home fans over the years:

York
Hull
Grimsby
Carlisle
Notts County
Rotherham
Barnsley
Burnley
Cardiff
Wrexham
Swindon
Wimbledon

Any more I've missed?

Stockport had three sides of their ground

I think we will be out numbered by mags if they get the tickets they want for the checkatrade or whatever they call it

York
Hull
Grimsby
Carlisle
Notts County
Rotherham
Barnsley
Burnley
Cardiff
Wrexham
Swindon
Wimbledon

Any more I've missed?
Norwich 1977?

York
Hull
Grimsby
Carlisle
Notts County
Rotherham
Barnsley
Burnley
Cardiff
Wrexham
Swindon
Wimbledon

Any more I've missed?
Tranmere after we'd won the championship in 96. Man United won the league that day after the mags blew a 12 point lead away. There's a Great clip of Aldridge slotting home a pen and the sunderland support celebrating behind the goal as news of a man united goal came in. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back