Outdoor cricket nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddyfinn

Striker
anyone know of anywhere in the local that we can get a quote for two permanant outdoor nets with artificial surface and with installation included?

Or does anyone have a rough idea of the costs?

eddyfinn said:
anyone know of anywhere in the local that we can get a quote for two permanant outdoor nets with artificial surface and with installation included?

Or does anyone have a rough idea of the costs?

Great to read this post. When they have the fencing around they are almost vandal proof too.

There are ads in the back of Wisden etc for it I will pass on details tonight.

Not local as such but will do all kinds of installation
www.nottssport.co.uk

- dunno how expensive they are but it's worth a go - I was on their website and there is something about getting interest free loans from the ECB for improving facilities - can't hurt to have a look!

Edd just been down to Washington tonite( me da's been umpiring) and they have 2 permanent nets down there in a securew cage. isn't there a lad off here who plays for them? Maybe he can ask if they have any info on costs etc.

Edd just been down to Washington tonite( me da's been umpiring) and they have 2 permanent nets down there in a securew cage. isn't there a lad off here who plays for them? Maybe he can ask if they have any info on costs etc.

stephen1937. he was born then anarl a right owld fecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back