Our time in League One..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Alfred

Striker
Hopefully short and sweet but how would you like us to be remembered by other clubs and their fans.

I think it would be nice to be seen as a club with a bit of humility that welcomes the officials, players and fans of these so called “smaller” clubs. The first thing the Accrington manager said after promotion was “and now it’s Sunderland away next season”.

Hopefully short and sweet but how would you like us to be remembered by other clubs and their fans.

I think it would be nice to be seen as a club with a bit of humility that welcomes the officials, players and fans of these so called “smaller” clubs. The first thing the Accrington manager said after promotion was “and now it’s Sunderland away next season”.
As the club that twatted everyone and was promoted by easter.

Not much chance where I sit. Lads behind me thought most of the Premier League teams were shit. We were playing pub teams last season, no idea what they'll come up with for League 1

That’s what I was thinking tbh...a bit of the “billy big bollocks” syndrome. Would be great if everyone associated with these clubs thought we had a bit of class about us...while getting hammered of course.

Agreed entirely, nothing worse than fans being seen to be arrogant. We certainly don't want to be lured into the way's of the 'great unwashed' up the road.

I’d like people to say” What a class side they are. They played terrific, attacking football.... when we went to their place it was like going into a cauldron and when they came to us, you couldn’t hear yourself think! Wonderful club, they’re headed back to the top flight where they belong!”

I think that spending an extensive time in the PL breed arrogance among supporters. Certainly around where I sit. People used to fume if we weren't comfortably beating a newly promoted team, going as far back as the Bruce years. This carried on through every manager since. Even last year when hadn't won a game for a calendar year at home, people were still pissed off that we weren't 3 up at half time every week. Of course there's plenty of level headed types around too, but they aren't the vocal ones when it's not going well - it's the crybabies who burst a blood vessel shouting their arse off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back