Our 'strikers'

Theres a deeper problem here when you look at Griggs goal scoring record. It could be depression or some personal problems but you can just tell by the way he carry's himself that something ain't right.

Wyke is more of a blunt instrument, I'm not sure how he scored all his goals before coming here but I bet it wasn't being 25 yards away from the goal with his back towards it.

I don't know how we fix these 2 but we need to do it fast.

Theres a deeper problem here when you look at Griggs goal scoring record. It could be depression or some personal problems but you can just tell by the way he carry's himself that something ain't right.

Wyke is more of a blunt instrument, I'm not sure how he scored all his goals before coming here but I bet it wasn't being 25 yards away from the goal with his back towards it.

They need replacing as a priority. Both current strikers are not fit for purpose.

Sell Grigg as it isn't going to work out for him here and he should try and get his career back on track somewhere. Wyke could probably be used in a different formation and get 1/4 or 1/3 goals per season for us.

Hard to say, Wyke tries his hardest but can't control anything in the slightest. He's not close enough to a second touch to make a f***ing tackle. Grigg just doesn't look as though he gives a shit most of the time, if a defender even half arsedly puts any pressure on him he wilts and gives up but his control does look better than Wykes.
They are both bollocks at present but Grigg has more potential to improve if only he could actually give a shit and try

Back