Our mouthy neighbours

Even if they had planned it I don't see why you would waste your money going to watch and cause an issue in a rival stadium especially when your team not playing?

Was never gonna happen

They say it all the time & nowt

Before the 5-1 we were 'in Toon' from 10am and they were already out prowling around 'looking for Mackems'.

By the time the convoy left the station they were lining the streets and 10 deep outside the pubs.

They had half a dozen half hearted attempts and, despite greatly outnumbering us, were totally scattered every time.

If they can't manage to back themselves up, in their own town, what chance was there of them coming through here?

They're great at sneaking around quietly, without their colours, unless they have the police to hide behind.

Before the 5-1 we were 'in Toon' from 10am and they were already out prowling around 'looking for Mackems'.

By the time the convoy left the station they were lining the streets and 10 deep outside the pubs.

They had half a dozen half hearted attempts and, despite greatly outnumbering us, were totally scattered every time.

If they can't manage to back themselves up, in their own town, what chance was there of them coming through here?

They're great at sneaking around quietly, without their colours, unless they have the police to hide behind.
they might hoy stuff at them in their city when they lose to us but they love the protection Northumbria's finest plod throw around them when they visit us. Very brave in their unique bubble

they might hoy stuff at them in their city when they lose to us but they love the protection Northumbria's finest plod throw around them when they visit us. Very brave in their unique bubble

That's pretty much the case.

They sneaked into the Fulwell and ran when they were sussed ... then hid behind the polis all the way along the touchline.

They should've been put out at the corner of the clock stand and Fulwell imo.

Walking along with police protection gave them the courage to get their scarves out :rolleyes:

I'm disappointed they didn't turn up. It would of gave us plenty kudos in slating them for been obsessed

Why they would of wanted to do it in the first place was beyond me like :rolleyes:

They are terminally thick as well, constantly bleating about how superior their city is, then smashing it up when we beat them. Always brings a big smile to my grid.

I':lol:m disappointed they didn't turn up. It would of gave us plenty kudos in slating them for been obsessed

Why they would of wanted to do it in the first place was beyond me like :rolleyes:

I've absolutely no doubt some did turn up mate, kept their mouths shut and squirmed while we scored 3 against the champions.

There were two on the metro talking to Wolves supporters and got off at the stadium.

They must have had a totally rotten day out ..... sitting there watching the SOL applauding the new owners while Ashley can't find a buyer :lol:

It was never going to happen :lol: It was a mackem delusion.

We know it was never going to happen, because you’re all full of shit. That’s why you give it big licks about attending an U23’s game and the two fannies who wore no colours, but lauded up afterwards when nobody was around, showing off their shite Mag tattoos. I genuinely don’t know why you come on here, because you offer fuck all in terms of conversation, just constant digs. It’s Bank holiday Monday mate, it’s a nice day and you’re in your rivals forum. Get a f***ing life!

Back