Our friend Danny Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurs are intriguing me this summer, must be eying up a new full back ? Trippier and Rose I’m guessing were/are on big money, presumably it’s an exercise in getting the wage bill in order. Would be gutted if he went there primarily because he’s one of the few individuals associated with this football club over the last 10 years that I hold high regard for. If it’s true PSG and Juventus want him though then it’s a non starter.

Wrong mate it’s nothing to do with the wages of Danny Rose or Kieran Trippier , Spurs will have an annual revenue of £500m plus in the near future, Danny Rose was one of Spurs best players after he returned to full fitness in the latter stages of last season and he gives absolutely 100% effort in every game, but the club have simply had enough of his spontaneous media outbursts and his surly attitude plus he is injury prone and not quite all the ticket, but our fans absolutely love him.

Danny Rose has been at Spurs since 2007, and it is widely known that he would like to be nearer his roots in Doncaster where he is from.

Kieran Trippier on the other hand is a different kettle of fish he is being moved on by Spurs because he is basically a shit defender who has also forgotten how to cross a football.

As for the fools suggesting that Danny Rose is average or worth £7.5m, well they are either trolling or simply clueless regarding football related matters.

Last edited:
Some absolute mentalists on here like, £7.5M for Danny Rose :lol:

If he was a Sunderland player right now I bet the same people would be demanding £30M at the minimum. Crying shame we are so shite, would have loved him to come back here, get the feeling he would have liked it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back