Our fall from grace! (since Brexit referendum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From bossing the late season with Allardyce in 2016 to our current lowly position, our fall is as shambolic as this Brexit carry-on... However, we are where we are, and I can honestly say I prefer supporting these players than employing money mercenaries like Rodwell, Ndong et al...and spunking millions down the bog! How money from One of these ill fated transfers could help us now... In the meantime, I'll support the team, regardless of our level. It's shit but I'm a Sunderland supporter, not a premier league supporter.

Easier to relate to these lads for sure, but I always found the likes of Zenden, Malbranque, and Cisse very likable too, even Gyan for all his money related carryings on.
That's a good conspiracy theory, premier league punishing Sunderland for voting leave
Making us sign shit players?

Easier to relate to these lads for sure, but I always found the likes of Zenden, Malbranque, and Cisse very likable too, even Gyan for all his money related carryings on.

Making us sign shit players?
Oh aye, we had some very enjoyable players to watch (Steed a particular favourite of mine) ... They weren't all money whores! Just football players doing their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back