Our current squad better than the mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's like when kids meet up in McDonald's car park and compare their Corsas... Aye, little Stephen's drilled a 2x2 in his airfilter box and bongeyed Dean has gone and sprayed his calipers yellow, but at the end of the day they're both sh*te.

Although we've got a handful of player's who on paper are better than some of theirs we haven't even got a forward and some of those players will move anyway. Given their squad just pissed the league then yes of f***ing course I'd trade it.

That's not to say theirs is good, but it was more than good enough for this level.

I honestly wouldn't trade squads. They signed muppets like Lazaar and Hanley to 5 year deals. Lascelles new deal too.

We've had enough problems over the years signing players because we've been stuck with dead wood clogging up the wage bill. This is our fresh start and I don't want to go through another 5 years like the last 5.

It's like when kids meet up in McDonald's car park and compare their Corsas... Aye, little Stephen's drilled a 2x2 in his airfilter box and bongeyed Dean has gone and sprayed his calipers yellow, but at the end of the day they're both sh*te.
Read my car thread on the SMB for this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back