Other fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once had a fat lad and his even fatter brother next to me. They both stunk to high heaven, I couldn't take a deep breath. The one next to me used to spill over onto my seat, the stench of stale sweat, putrid pee and rancid shit was too much. I wrote a letter but didn't get any joy. Didn't go back to the North east corner again. Fortunately it was where the roof and the wall met and the increase in pressure of any wind would help with the smell now and then but I almost ended up with pneumonia.

Once had a fat lad and his even fatter brother next to me. They both stunk to high heaven, I couldn't take a deep breath. The one next to me used to spill over onto my seat, the stench of stale sweat, putrid pee and rancid shit was too much. I wrote a letter but didn't get any joy. Didn't go back to the North east corner again. Fortunately it was where the roof and the wall met and the increase in pressure of any wind would help with the smell now and then but I almost ended up with pneumonia.
That's where i am

BO smell is just as bad as a dead animal.
Not good that.

bloke in front stinks
Keep,getting a wiff of smelly kegs at various stages of the game
Makes me gag
Should,I complain to the club or take some deodorant or a nosegay next week
Invite him back to yours for some bum fun. Hoy said kegs in the washer when he's wallowing in the afterglow of a bit of man on man action. Imagine his face when you tell him it was all a ruse to just get his kegs clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back