Opening Schools a 'moral duty' and 'national priority'

Anyone considered that The most dangerous part of returning to school for both the kids and teachers will be the journey getting there!

Outside of London, can't imagine many teachers use public transport.
I know when I was at school, 1 cycled in & every single other one drove.

It’s weird the way they keep threatening to close the pubs to let kids go to school.

if there’s a pub related spike, they shut pubs or even a local lockdown.

When they open schools, and there’s a school driven spike they’re going to shut pubs?

:confused:
Nor marra. Golf courses.
Better for them and their families to be safe, no?
Pissing up a rope mate. Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schools haven't been closed during lockdown. They've been open and the children who the government said could attend have been attending.
Did you not know that?
i did but it was only a handful of kids and one or two teachers at most schools

I think you’ll find that the unions also look after the safety and well-being of kids.

if was up to the likes of you and your Tory voting ilk, the kids would still be only allowed educating based on daddies wealth.

The welfare of my child is no business of the unions - it's the concern of me, my gf and the school - the teachers can keep 2 metres away from the students easily and whether or not a parent wants their child to go to school has got nothing to do with the unions.

The welfare of my child is no business of the unions - it's the concern of me, my gf and the school - the teachers can keep 2 metres away from the students easily and whether or not a parent wants their child to go to school has got nothing to do with the unions.
The Nixon’s want children back in school, all schools have their plans in place for all children to go back in September. The government have manufactured non-issue to deflect from 1000 new cases and the anger over exam results which will hit this week.

This is pure deflection.

The mirror being negative and scaremongering was your post.

i said is 46000 dead not enough for you to acknowledge scaremongering. Personally the capacity nearly of the sol being dead, is reality, not scaremongering. I do not trust this government one cm over their deliberate mis use of statistics. Where’s the world class app promised by Johnson for June?

as per you ignore the point I make. The thread is about moral duty. This government forfeits any claims to moral duty whilst Cummings and jenrick are involved

simple as that but you hate it, because you vote conservative.

Even if the government had done everything to the letter we still have no clue how many of those that have died would still be with us.

Put politics to one side for a minute and try not to link it to poor journalism.

Journalism in this country is a disgrace and has been something to come out of this without any credibility whatsoever.

Stay safe.
Stay alert.
Hate the government 👍

Even if the government had done everything to the letter we still have no clue how many of those that have died would still be with us.

Put politics to one side for a minute and try not to link it to poor journalism.

Journalism in this country is a disgrace and has been something to come out of this without any credibility whatsoever.

Stay safe.
Stay alert.
Hate the government 👍
You think folk can't think for themselves and are brainwashed by journalism ?

Are you reading my mind from that post ?

Nope, however you made it clear what is was you thought I was thinking.
Does that clear things up.

If I thought you know what I am thinking then I wouldn’t need to put much effort into thinking as you will have thought you already know what it is I am thinking anyway. ;)

Ok if the unions shouldn't be listened to what about the scientists who say its wrong to go back without a functioning track and trace system? Nevermind Dido's f***ing cherry wheres the bleeding cake?

I dont think anyone disagrees, we REALLY want the kids to go back to school in September. But only when our 'wants' are fully supported by all parties and not just a desire to get back to normal. There will be countries all over the world ahead of us on school returns...we must learn from them this time. We can't take another lockdown brought about by thinking for some reason we are different to the rest of the world.

The Nixon’s want children back in school, all schools have their plans in place for all children to go back in September. The government have manufactured non-issue to deflect from 1000 new cases and the anger over exam results which will hit this week.

This is pure deflection.
That should say unions not Nixon’s . No idea where that autocorrect comes from lol

School's go back on Wednesday for most of Scotland. Information has been hard to come by and our local council only published a 7 page guideline for parents a couple of days ago. Reeks of a shambles but we will soon see.

School's go back on Wednesday for most of Scotland. Information has been hard to come by and our local council only published a 7 page guideline for parents a couple of days ago. Reeks of a shambles but we will soon see.
I'll be interested to see what happens over the next few weeks in Scotland, not really a long enough gap before the English schools go back to draw any real conclusions though I guess.

I'll be interested to see what happens over the next few weeks in Scotland, not really a long enough gap before the English schools go back to draw any real conclusions though I guess.
It seems we have mass infections with kids in the USA but the schools liar here says little evidence exist.

Back