Only fools and horses

(Del after demolishing the chandeliers)..." I think you can safely say that my invite to the hunt ball has gone for a burton" 🤣

Del: You're going on your holidays Tuesday, ain't yer?

Trigger: Yeah, I'm Looking forward to that Del. I've been under a bit of pressure lately, what with me Gran in hospital and me case being adjourned. It'll be nice to get away from it all. I'm gonna live it up a bit. Disco's nightclubs, golden beaches, blue skies.

Rodney: Sounds Great Trig, where'y going?

Trigger: Ireland!

Now brace yourself Rodney!

Rodney: Oi, Del, why'd they call him Trigger? Does he carry a gun or something?
Del Boy: Na, it's coz he looks like an horse

Albert "Of course they tried to pin the blame on me, just cos I was on watch at the time, I had my excuse ready"
Rodney "What, were you drunk?"
Albert "Dont be silly! The American vessel was at battle stations and was showing no light. You werent allowed. There was a war on. So then they tried to get me on naval technicalities like.... er....... it was in broad daylight"
:lol: :lol:

“Some people get wise men with gifts. We get a wally with a disease”

The Xmas special when their dad turns up

Followed by Rodney saying

Mothers name , Joan Mavis Trotter, fathers name, Herp Albert & The Tijuana Brass 🤣
Or Boycie when he sees the baby he’s buying is black:

I maybe able to con people into buying my cars, I may be able to convince people that you gave birth in 7 days flat, but how the bloody hell can I convince people my Grandfather was Louis Armstrong 🤣

Last edited:

Back