Online Shop Now

7 colour HD scarf

How many colours can you see?

Logon or register to see this image

£6

£12

Last edited:

Went on earlier cos thought about getting the bairn one of the zip up training tops, maybe a hoodie.
Sizes left are basically the small or xl end of the spectrum, be it looking at youth or adult.
Anyone reckon there'll be a restock before Christmas?

Christmas returns policy 2023 From Wednesday 1st November 2023 to Sunday 7th January 2024 our refund policy will be relaxed so that refunds will be given more time during this period as long as the goods are accompanied with a valid receipt and all labels are attached otherwise this won’t be refunded.
Please note that in the interest of customer service, we are unable to process any refunds between Tuesday 26th December and Friday 29th December.
THE REFUND POLICY WILL RESUME AS NORMAL ON SATURDAY 30TH DECEMBER

CHRISTMAS CUT OFF DATES FOR DELIVERIES

DPD- Uk Deliveries must be placed by 3pm Monday 18th December to guarantee for Christmas.

Fedex -International Orders must be placed by 3pm Wednesday 13th December for Christmas

When I was about 14 or 15 we were coming down for the match and staying at my grandmother’s in December or January.

I’d forgotten my gloves and she appeared with a hideous pair of mittens that were “Sunderland colours” and told me to take them to wear.

My dad told me he was perfectly happy for me to leave them in the car because they were hideous.

They were very similar to these monstrosities!

DateOpening Hours
Monday 18th Dec10am - 5pm
Tuesday 19th Dec10am - 4pm
Wednesday 20th Dec10am - 5pm
Thursday 21st Dec10am - 5pm
Friday 22nd Dec10am -5pm
Saturday 23rd Dec10am 6pm ( Closed during Match)
Sunday 24th Dec 10-1pm

DateOpening Hours
Christmas Day Closed
Boxing Day Closed
Wednesday 27th Dec10 -5pm
Thursday 28th Dec10am- 5pm
Friday 29th Dec10am - 5pm
Saturday 30th Dec10am- 5pm
New Years EveClosed

Saturday 23rd December - Store is closed during the match opens again for 1 hour after.

When I was about 14 or 15 we were coming down for the match and staying at my grandmother’s in December or January.

I’d forgotten my gloves and she appeared with a hideous pair of mittens that were “Sunderland colours” and told me to take them to wear.

My dad told me he was perfectly happy for me to leave them in the car because they were hideous.

They were very similar to these monstrosities!
I quite like them. If they had a glove version I'd get a pair

DateOpening Hours
Monday 1st Jan 9 3.30pm
Tuesday 2nd Jan10 5pm
Wednesday 3rd Jan10 -5pm
Thursday 4th Jan10am- 5pm
Friday 5th Jan10am - 5pm
Saturday 6th Jan10am- 5pm
Sunday 7th JanClosed

@is BobBob lost I'm thread banned from other thread

Ticket office should be the same as club store with Saturday 9am till kick off

New Addition

Be careful, this could lead to rumours that we'll all be getting a free scarf for the Hull game so we can twirl it round specially for the TV cameras.

Who let the dogs out?

Back