Online gaming WTF?

Jon Dough

Winger
Never online gamed in my life, played goldeneye on a Nintendo consul a few times though. Anyway, one of my kids sent me this clip, said "Dad, this guy swears more than you" holy shit, I watched it and its funny as f**k, the commentary is fantastic, is this normal for an online game if so I need a consul 😂

Not sure what it’s like now as I rarely play with a mic but back in the day about 2007-2014 Xbox live was no holds barred and funny as owt

Not sure what it’s like now as I rarely play with a mic but back in the day about 2007-2014 Xbox live was no holds barred and funny as owt
I had a similar experience on PlayStation. You couldn’t have a private party chat on there and there was no auto mute option on call of duty. Every game you either had to listen to people abusing each other or quickly mute everyone individually. That became old very quickly so no one ever did mute. It definitely put hairs on many young chests. :lol:

Last edited:
Never online gamed in my life, played goldeneye on a Nintendo consul a few times though. Anyway, one of my kids sent me this clip, said "Dad, this guy swears more than you" holy shit, I watched it and its funny as f**k, the commentary is fantastic, is this normal for an online game if so I need a consul 😂
What the fuck is a consul? :lol:

console2
/ˈkɒnsəʊl/

noun
noun: console; plural noun: consoles
  1. 1.
    a panel or unit accommodating a set of controls for electronic or mechanical equipment.
Well, both sound the same, I played one once, goldeneye, some James bond thing on a Nintendo, it was better than that tennis game you used to plug into the telly 🎾

Depends on the game. Some games have more sweary players than others.

Also, consoles suck. Get a top-end PC with a proper modern gaming graphics card in it instead.

Last edited:

Back