O'Nein Red Card Recinded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely something needs to be done about this- without going madly overboard it there seems to be a willingness from refs to make an example of Sunderland players and whilst I'm sure I suffer from confirmation bias I'm pretty sure the likes of Wyke get more given against them than they should whilst quite a few opposition players get away with assault( keeper vs Wyke and the challenge on Watmore last season spring to mind).

Football isn't a non-contact sport. Was Onein trying to get the ball back?

Anyway. "simuilation" is in the rules. Therefor. Shouldn't Mr Toney get a 3 match ban for..."simulation"?

About 50 pages on it all ready mate.
He said that the rescinding should not take away from the fact that we were poor on Sat and that we'd had a poor transfer window. I just replied saying that no one had tried to argue differently.

Everyone recognised that we were shit and didn't try to blame anything other than the manager and performances on the pitch. Certainly didn't use the sending offs as an excuse for the result.

He didn't touch his face but I've just watched it again and it really looks like he pulls him down to the ground from just under his shoulders.
He didn't pull him to the ground ,and even if he did that's not violent conduct.
They've rescinded the refs decision which proves no violent conduct took place.
Blatant cheating on the other hand did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back