One Trust floating Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
New rules - expect to see something similar on all websites complying with them by 30th June. There has to be a button letting people alter their choices permanently visible on the screen.

The Quantcast version we were using is a bit less intrusive (at the bottom right corner), but that one didn't work with all browsers (it kept prompting every time you reloaded a page and even does that on their own site.

I am looking round for a better free version but haven't found one yet, and the paid versions seem to want upwards of £1K/month for a site this size :eek:

New rules - expect to see something similar on all websites complying with them by 30th June. There has to be a button letting people alter their choices permanently visible on the screen.

The Quantcast version we were using is a bit less intrusive, but that one didn't work with all browsers (it kept prompting every time you reloaded a page and even does that on their own site.

I am looking round for a better free version but haven't found one yet, and the paid versions seem to want upwards of £1K/month for a site this size :eek:

Please find one that doesn't float in if you can...it's so, so annoying

The Quantcast version we were using is a bit less intrusive, but that one didn't work with all browsers (it kept prompting every time you reloaded a page and even does that on their own site.

Why does the site need to conform to something so irritating though? Most people surely don't care what ads they have to scroll past/block, they just want them to be non-intrusive/non-existent.

Fuck the law mate we are above it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back