One Gym

Banks

Striker
Anyone know when it's mean to be opening in Ryhope? I heard Feb but looks nowhere near finished when I drive past

Kind of curious to go and have a look at this place, although based on what I’ve seen on Insta it does seem to have a fair share of ostensibly insufferable posing wankers, and I am reluctant to leave our beloved Marine House, which is hands down the best gym in Sunderland.

Any more reviews from people who’ve attended, or are members?

I'm a member at Peterlee. I've used the Ryhope one a few times when the boy is training at Silky track.

Good facilities, very clean. Staff helpful. Sauna nice

I'm a member at Peterlee. I've used the Ryhope one a few times when the boy is training at Silky track.

Good facilities, very clean. Staff helpful. Sauna nice
I am also a member at Peterlee, its decent like, does get posers in but what gym doesnt. Gets busy at peaks times but not enough that i wouldnt be able to get on stuff.

I am also a member at Peterlee, its decent like, does get posers in but what gym doesnt. Gets busy at peaks times but not enough that i wouldnt be able to get on stuff.
Ive been going before work. Handful in. Go on a night if I want a sauna. Head switches off. Watch netflix on the bike then relax in the sauna. Just wish they had WiFi as the signal isn't that good.

Ive been going before work. Handful in. Go on a night if I want a sauna. Head switches off. Watch netflix on the bike then relax in the sauna. Just wish they had WiFi as the signal isn't that good.
Yeah thats an issue, the Internet is woeful, can barely get scanned in. Morning is best if you want no one in, I used to go at 5am 6am but I've switched it up and sometimes go on nights. I haven't used the sauna yet mind. I'm losing weight so pure cardio then an all round body circuit type thing twice a week, I've lost nearly 3 stone now like so really need to step up the weight training.

Back