Ollie Robinson

Sad thing is some people want this sort of world. Say something daft at a young age and hammer the person for it forever.
Shouldn't be punished like but passing something racist of as just daft is silly
Sad thing is some people want this sort of world. Act like a racist prick and it’s simply ‘daft’.
Don't get this we all say daft stuff when younger can't say I was ever racist at 28 like

Have you seen the shite pointing and Hayden came out with? Read the quotes, fuckin ridiculous

All because of one frustrated sledge when he gets someone

They have been the worst behaved team in test history but as soon as somebody on the other side says anything they just abuse him

Those 2 done nothing but slag off Cummins anyway for getting rid of langer, another absolute wanker

Man, really hitting home how we should have won that test like.

Have you seen the shite pointing and Hayden came out with? Read the quotes, fuckin ridiculous

They have been the worst behaved team in test history but as soon as somebody on the other side says anything they just abuse him

Those 2 done nothing but slag off Cummins anyway for getting rid of langer, another absolute wanker

The Aussie's have short memories.

Is that the poor lad who was made to make a grovelling apology because of tweets from years ago?

That was utterly sickening

The Aussies make me sick - the self confessed guardians of the game when they have traditionally been a set of foul mouthed knobs themselves.

Set of bleating arseholes - just get on with it - test cricket is supposed to be tough not all lovey dovey FFS.

The Aussies make me sick - the self confessed guardians of the game when they have traditionally been a set of foul mouthed knobs themselves.

Set of bleating arseholes - just get on with it - test cricket is supposed to be tough not all lovey dovey FFS.

That’s a great way of putting it

They are always setting the line themselves and judging when others cross it

I was quite relaxed about the defeat last week as I enjoyed it but now the realization is kicking in when I hear this shite

Hayden and ponting were very quiet when they do it themselves

That’s a great way of putting it

They are always setting the line themselves and judging when others cross it

I was quite relaxed about the defeat last week as I enjoyed it but now the realization is kicking in when I hear this shite

Hayden and ponting were very quiet when they do it themselves
Absolutely mate - them 2 tossers were some of the worst to have ever played the game - now they are hand wringing in the extreme.

Hypocrits the f***ing lot of them.

Absolutely mate - them 2 tossers were some of the worst to have ever played the game - now they are hand wringing in the extreme.

Hypocrits the f***ing lot of them.

I think it’s telling taht not a word from Cummins n co, who were asked about it and it weren’t bothered. Yet 2 blokes retried for 20 years still can’t help themselves

All good fun. Australia love it really, they dish it out more than any other cricketing nation

I know some are going great lengths to defend Robinson here, but just because the Aussies have said similar stuff doesn't make any of it right. I'd prefer cricketers to act as role models to youngsters.

Some of Australia's on field behaviour under Lehmann was a disgrace.
No sportsman or woman should be ‘role models’

Back