OLIVIA ATTWOOD VS THE TROLLS…

That sentence doesn't even make any sense?
Obviously you couldn't deny it though,and you yourself probably don't even know why you do it.
I was just pointing out the irony of your thread.
It’s three statements not a sentence. Hence the three full stops. Probably could’ve bullet pointed it for you if I knew you’d struggle with it.

Throw up some these trolling of you by me posts.

Show me? In fact show this thread. Get it posted. I always ask you to and you never provide anything. Seems to me you’re just a tad obsessed with me. So either you leave it or prove it.
I can't even remeber the thread title the last one....
But you did get banned for it.
Then no doubt accused me of reporting you ,when someone else later in the thread said it was them.
I really can't be botherd to point anything out or go looking.
But basically every time I have posted you've made your mouth go like a petulant child .
You're one of the reasons i barely ever post here.

I can't even remeber the thread title the last one....
But you did get banned for it.
Then no doubt accused me of reporting you ,when someone else later in the thread said it was them.
I really can't be botherd to point anything out or go looking.
But basically every time I have posted you've made your mouth go like a petulant child .
You're one of the reasons i barely ever post here.
Apology accepted.
No idea whee she is
Missus Dack

Last edited:
As a celebrity you’re going to get abuse on social media, they know that. Same as I know if I go to Newcastle with a Sunderland top on I’d get abuse, so I don’t do it.

They can have private social media, but they don’t, they want the attention and the positive comments but often can’t handle the negative. They put themselves in that situation so my sympathy is limited.
Physically putting a Sunderland top on to wind the mags up is different to having an online presence.
But I understand the positive and negative argument, and even the odd jibe.

But the real nasty stuff is uncalled for, the personal threats, the family stuff and the fabricated rumours mainly said out of jealousy or just nastiness.

Physically putting a Sunderland top on to wind the mags up is different to having an online presence.
But I understand the positive and negative argument, and even the odd jibe.

But the real nasty stuff is uncalled for, the personal threats, the family stuff and the fabricated rumours mainly said out of jealousy or just nastiness.
Some the thing she read out that were sent to the judge on strictly were vile. Young kids saying wanted to take her and come up her etc.

Back