Oli Bainbridge

Getting players on loan from League 1 isn't the kind of signings I'm wanting.
styles was in first team of a championship club last season,,he has 100 championship games..
Hi Callum, you're shit, go back to League One, we'll see you there after next season.
styles will be in the championship next season-as will safc..
the eperts on here have styles written off after a handful of games because they never learn..

Last edited:
Getting players on loan from League 1 isn't the kind of signings I'm wanting.

I've seen Styles and Hjelde at left back so thinking he can't be worse.
Doesn’t answer the question does it. I’ll take that as a no you’ve never watched him play. So you’re assuming that he’s better based on no actual evidence of seeing him play.

Doesn’t answer the question does it. I’ll take that as a no you’ve never watched him play. So you’re assuming that he’s better based on no actual evidence of seeing him play.
No I've not seen him play, and I'm not assuming he's better or worse. Simply saying he's worth a shot as the other two aren't very good there.
You do know Mowbray wanted him for two transfer windows right?
You don't know that, but drop a link proving that and I'll believe you.

And? I've seen him with my own eyes several times now, which I'm fairly certain you haven't and there's a reason he dropped into league 1 and no picked him up last summer.
oh you've seen him with your own eys a handful of times but that tells you more than all the managers who picked him to start in the championship more than 100 times..i have to disbelieve those people..plus all the scouts..and believe you becayse you have seen him play in a struggling badly organised team 4 times?
he wasnt picked up in the summer due to being injured i think..his spell at milwall was injury hit..

oh you've seen him with your own eys a handful of times but that tells you more than all the managers who picked him to start in the championship more than 100 times..i have to disbelieve those people..plus all the scouts..and believe you becayse you have seen him play in a struggling badly organised team 4 times?
he wasnt picked up in the summer due to being injured i think..his spell at milwall was injury hit..
Yeah he's that good no one picked him up in the summer, despite being so good. Bore off man.

Back