Ole Gunnar Solskjær

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Striker
Would he come?????

(I had to copy & paste his name from Wiki like, couldnt spell it even after reading it 5 times).

Would he come?????

(I had to copy & paste his name from Wiki like, couldnt spell it even after reading it 5 times).
Why would we consider a rookie manager from a no mark Scandinavian league, which is probably not much better than our Div1?
Straw clutching

Why would we consider a rookie manager from a no mark Scandinavian league, which is probably not much better than our Div1?
Straw clutching

TBF, we could appoint an English League Cup winner and a Dutch league winner and there'd be absolutely uproar.

I don't want Solskjaer but often with a new manager, you look at where he can take you, not where he's been.

Would he come?????

Was talking to a Norwegian fella yesterday, he reckons he's in line to replace Fergie.

Not a dissimilar managerial start to that of Laudrup. Has won his national league in two consecutive years now, could be worth a gamble.

For all those who are doubting any manager who has had a previous failure, have a look at Laudrup's managerial record prior to Swansea, it isn't perfect.

Straw clutching

Because SAF has admitted that OGS has often been the man on the bench who has spotted the crucial tactical switch and has given Fergie advice?:-D

Because SAF has admitted that OGS has often been the man on the bench who has spotted the crucial tactical switch and has given Fergie advice?:-D

Aye. Fergie speaks very very highly of him, touted him asa top manager whilst he was still playing at United for this very reason.

Straw clutching

The reality is, the choices are

a) A rookie manager, who done well in the lower leagues/lesser foreign leagues

b) A big name player with no managerial experience

c) An experienced manager with the odd failure on his CV

d) A manager who's got a decent record, but been out of the game too long

The reality is, the choices are

a) A rookie manager, who done well in the lower leagues/lesser foreign leagues

b) A big name player with no managerial experience

c) An experienced manager with the odd failure on his CV

d) A manager who's got a decent record, but been out of the game too long

Or E) Steve McClaren