Old Sunderland Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of a decent place to send a load of my old home shorts gathered over the years as a cull is needed due to moving house soon and seems a shame to waste hardly worn shirts. That shirts for Africa thing was good a few years ago but not sure if anything similar exists today ??

Also have a large framed painting of the last match at Roker Park which needs a good home for a small fee.

Anyone know of a decent place to send a load of my old home shorts gathered over the years as a cull is needed due to moving house soon and seems a shame to waste hardly worn shirts. That shirts for Africa thing was good a few years ago but not sure if anything similar exists today ??

Also have a large framed painting of the last match at Roker Park which needs a good home for a small fee.
Have a look at this.

I dont know if you have them as you said home kits, but im planning to buy the 1978 and 1980 away kits this summer, so if I can take them yours or any other fellow Sunderland fans hands who are looking to get rid while also saving a few bob that would be much better I guess

@cornish mackem

cheers guys will look at the donation site - will take some pics and post them later see if anyone wants any then I will donate the rest. Might also be an old Valencia shirt in there and even a Fenerbache short too from previous hols

and yes pantaloons but I spelt it wrong initially and couldnt be arsed to correct it lol

Iv just sent 140 ish out to Uganda with the daughter who went on works experience. She's home now but keep an eye out as people do go out from time to time.

Just a sample
cool like it !!

I collect them like, search through charity shops for old ones, teach the eldest lad about the top who wore n what we (didn't) achieve, let him wear one for the match sometimes,

Have you got a photo of the last match at Roker (if you haven't already got rid of it)? The young'un might be interested, cheers.

I think @chriswallace85 collects some like? See if there's any he's missing from his collection.

You got any pics of them?
I'm only after Hummel ones and the green Avec one these days.

This intrigues me though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back