Old house classic mixes/compilations you forgot about

Status
Not open for further replies.
@1.27.27 there's some cracking 303 bagpipe fandango going on like. Some of the older techno stuff hasn't aged so good tbf and a lot of it I find difficult to listen to now. Acid Wars a good example. But I still like a lot of the modern day stuff and if I had a club on my door to go to, I still would. Having said that a good sweaty six hour dance workout would probably give me a heart attack nowadays.

This is a good mix an all but not certain it's either Carl Cox or Sven Vath. Still good like.

Was never really into Techno, with the odd exception. Another shit load of essential mixes here.

Oldskool Essential Mixes: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnRS8SEGadhUKC5kUXIcv17FxTIRbeF-l

ONLY PEOPLE WHO APPRICIATE

Get a listen to that ^

This is indeed not the thread I was looking for. This is proper real old house what I was looking for with good ole Steve and Norm. Dance to this you music hating noise lovin heathens.....

Saw this chap live twice first time was class the second time was at the music factory in Sheffield new year's eve where he seemed to be playing a more.commercial mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back